- Transfer fare — a special fare provided by the carrier (carriers) for transportation of a passenger by one or several airlines from the departure airport (point) to the arrival airport (point) with a transfer at a transfer airport (point).
- International carriage — a carriage involving the departure point and arrival point located correspondingly on the territory of two countries, or otherwise on the territory of the same country, if a landing point (points) on the territory of another country is (are) contemplated. Please Note that in case of an international carriage a visa might be required in order to enter another country. Please be sure to obtain the information on the requirements to have an entry (transit) visa from the embassy or consulate of the corresponding country.
Attention! Breaking the sequence of flight coupon use shall be prohibited.
- For flights performed by a partner airline (Etihad, Belavia, TAP Portugal, Qatar, Royal Jordanian, Asiana Airlines, Japan Airlines, Aegean Airlines) a carriage for Not more than four Economy class passengers or not more than two business class passengers may be purchased. If you need to buy tickets for a greater number of passengers, you will have to make several purchases.
- You can familiarize yourself with the baggage transportation rules depending on the fare in the Baggage Transportation Rules section on the www.s7.ru.
- In case of a combination of fares: to each flight segment the rules of the fare, at which it was ticketed, shall apply. If the carriage was ticketed at a transfer fare, the rules of its application shall extend over to all flight segments included in the transfer.
- In case of combination within one ticket of the domestic and international flights, the whole transportation is considered international, including a partially used ticket.
1If ticket is returned via the website, the fee is collected for every component of the tarif. Complete information on the return/refund via the website and Call Center can be found in Service Fees/Charges Levels for Additional Services. You can also check the cost of your ticket return in the My Booking section.
2The Regulations are active from 8 June 2018.
3A price unit is an itinerary or part of an itinerary, which can be booked as a separate ticket.
In the event of any changes in the terms of transportation (change of the itinerary / date / flight number / reservation code), international segment(s) cannot be added domestic segment(s).